Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Somebody someday...

Somebody someday...

Somebody someday will love that I've lived in Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada and Minnesota.

Somebody someday will admire my independence, my drive, my unwillingness to settle.

Somebody someday will be in awe of my pursuit of variety and always aiming to try something different.

Somebody someday will love my cooking and baking without end.

Somebody someday will be truly grateful I didn't fall in love with someone else.

Somebody someday will love my relentlessly detailed planning.

Somebody someday will know me truly and what makes me heart happy and my mind rest.

Somebody someday will make this unhappy loneliness I feel worth it.

Somebody someday will be right for me... will be worth waiting for...


I wish it was someday. I wish it wasn't just me. I'm tired of regular ol' me.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment