Monday, October 1, 2012

progress

I am not a very patient person. When things are changing and I'm aware of it, I want it to happen now. I know things take time, I know you can't force things into being because whatever is "supposed" to happen will if you just let it, but god is it terrible waiting.

I found out about a month ago that both of my roommates are moving out, leaving me with a $850 delapedated townhouse to pay for. Solo. Awesome how that is convenient for them and 100% shitty for me. Anyway, today was good progress. For a Monday I took a Chemistry test and felt pretty good about it, got an interview for a part time job at a sweet little coffee shop, and have a brand new apartment on hold for me.

Connie had a big day.

The comfort of having a plan, even if it means double rent payments, is just heavenly. I think I'm going to celebrate with a brownie :)

Note to self: always have brownies.



NOM. NOM. NOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment