Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review: Pumpkin Spice Jell-O Pudding

before I get started... I GOT THE APARTMENT! (excuse the girl moment) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now onto bigger matters, Tuesday's victim:



So I have a confession. I made this with soy milk and completely compromised the intention of Jell-O corporate's holiday abilities. In the word of Gilly, "sorry."

Nonetheless, the review:

The highs:
  • It's pudding and it's instant. I love pudding. Instant gratification in this category is a good thing and gives this product a big step in the right direction.
  • It also has good balance. I'd say it's a little heavy on the spice region and could do more pumpkin-ing but I'm learning that "pumpkin" and "pumpkin spice" are two very different things fulfilling two very different cravings.
The lows:
  • This one, like the blizzard, also lacked in the creamy department. The saving grace is pudding easily and frequently comes with some kind of whipped topping and that takes this dessert/snack to a whole new level. I also am hesitent to put this in the low category since I made it with soy milk instead of whole.
Suggestions:
  • Eat warm and with whipped cream.
Regrets:
  • Why have I not made this before?!!
Pumpkin Spice Pudding Dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment